Ericom WebConnect Client
Ericom WebConnect remote desktop client provides quick, easy and secure mobile access to centrally published and managed Windows desktops and applications hosted on Terminal Services / RDS / VDI / physical PCs. Does your company use Ericom? Wherever you are, access your office PC and Windows apps (e.g., Word, Excel, Acrobat and other business applications.) from iOS 4.2 & higher devices.
Ericom WebConnect requires PowerTerm WebConnect Server v5.8 or newer installed: http://www.ericom.com/pt_webconnect. For ubiquitous clientless access, PowerTerm WebConnect also provides an HTML5, browser-based remote desktop RDP client called Ericom AccessNow.
- Ericom WebConnect s unique patent protected technology provides unparalleled usability and productivity by automatically resizing all Windows objects to optimal size.
- Enjoy highly accurate screen control, intuitive up-down scrolling and the only mobile RDP client that supports both touchpad and floating pointers.
- Ericom WebConnect also offers a unique function bar for tablets that displays popular keys (Esc, Tab, Ctrl, Alt, and Windows) and other productivity functions.
- Superior user experience Ericom WebConnect s Blaze-powered RDP acceleration works up to 10 times faster than regular RDP clients.
For technical support and other inquiries: email@example.com
- Requires at least 512MB RAM
- RDP must be enabled on the target Windows host (Home editions of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 do not provide RDP server support)
- Requires PowerTerm WebConnect Server v5.8 or newer installed: http://www.ericom.com/pt_webconnect.
- Extensive support for Touch Gestures
- Auto keyboard and position on text entry field
- Patent-pending technology enhances productivity and usability: Makes Windows desktops & applications easier to use on mobile devices (touch environments), reduces the need to zoom and pan when using remote access. Unlike Microsoft Remote Desktop / RDC / RDP, Ericom WebConnect automatically adjusts the remote desktop resolution (Pixels Per Inch - PPI), and optimally resizes Windows objects (Start menu, icons, dialog boxes, etc.)
- Native resolution support
- Function bar for tablets displays frequently used keys (Esc, Tab, Ctrl, Alt, Windows) & functions Exclusive!
- Enhanced Floater and Pointer Tools
- Pinch to Zoom
- Remote mouse mode support
- Virtual native keyboard & extended PC Keyboard support
- Copy & Paste support
- Remote Program support (auto-start program on login)
- Multilingual UI support
- Full-screen auto-resize on orientation changes (portrait to / from landscape)
- Sound / audio redirection
- 8, 16, 24 & 32 bit color
- URL Schemes
OPTIONS & ENHANCEMENTS
*Included - Ericom Secure Gateway Secure, encrypted access when connecting from outside the firewall http://www.ericom.com/securegateway
*Alternative to Citrix
- Ericom PowerTerm WebConnect provides centrally published and managed Windows desktops and applications hosted on Terminal Services / RDS / VDI
- 1/2 the cost of Citrix
- Provides both native remote desktop RDP client and HTML5, browser-based RDP client
(Requires PowerTerm WebConnect Server v5.8 or newer installed: http://www.ericom.com/pt_webconnect)
*Ericom Blaze remote desktop RDP Acceleration is included within Ericom WebConnect:
- Making Ericom WebConnect remote desktop connections extremely fast
- Enhances display performance of maps, photos, streaming video, radiology images, 3D images, Adobe Flash and PDFs.
- Great for cellular connectivity over 3G, 4G & Internet
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Ericom WebConnect Mobile Client is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-03-27. The program can be installed on iOS.
Ericom WebConnect Mobile Client (version 7.0.4) has a file size of 45.93 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.